A cost-effective and environmentally friendly printing solution
- Quicker turnaround
- Shorter print runs
- Lower set up costs
- New designs can be introduced without any financial risk and enable stockless supply
- Amending existing designs, such as adding a barcode, between print runs are simple and incur no extra cost
- Digital printing is green
- Delivery of a value for money product you can trust to be top quality every print run
- A wide variety of stocks can be printed on the HP Indigo presses which are also able to print white and neon ink and digital foil
From 100 cards to 100,000+ cards digital print offers all publishers, new and established, the flexibility to produce new ranges without the upfront investment previously required.
Digital print has also changed the way card retailers buy in their stock. Digital print has enabled them to have a wider choice and to buy in new and more varied cards more often.
So the question should be… why not digital?
For more information or to receive a free sample pack call the Customer Services Team on 01622871449 or click the button below.